The European network of SOLVIT centres is designed to help citizens and companies in the EU to find solutions to their problems resulting from the incorrect application of the EU legislation in the internal market by the administrations of the Member States.
In each Member State of the European Union, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein, there are functioning SOLVIT centres established.
In Bulgaria, the SOLVIT centre was created within the Directorate for Coordination of EU Affairs in the administration of the Council of Ministers.
All SOLVIT centers cooperate through a single database that is specially created by the European Commission.
The deadline for solving the problems of citizens and businesses is up to 10 weeks, and in some cases this period may be extended by 4 weeks.
SOLVIT centers work mostly in the following areas:
- the right of establishment in an EU state;
- rights regarding employment in the EU;
- rights in the field of social security;
- recognition of a driving license in the EU;
- registration of a motor vehicle;
- free movement of capital and payments;
- market access for products in EU states;
- establishing a self-employed person;
- border control;
- provision of services;
- other disputes related to access to rights in EU states.
Your complaint to the Bulgarian SOLVIT center can be submitted HERE.
Bulgarian SOLVIT Centre
Administration of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria
Address: 1594Sofia, 1 Dondukov Blvd.
Phone: (+359) (0)2 9804042